- General Note: Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding.
- 54″ W x 75″ L x 12″ H,The newest technology in bedding, this mattress combines the traditional innerspring wrapped coils with the newest generation of gel memory foam for an optimal sleep experience.
- Beautifully detailed quilted pillowtop knit cover with a corded edge and coordinating knit sides for breathability
- Gel infused memory foam disperses body heat and creates a more comfortable sleeping surface layer combine with comfortable orthopedic support foam for a more restful, deeper night’s sleep
- 8 inches of wrapped innerspring coils move independently reducing the sensation of movement and minimizing motion disturbances
- High-quality memory foam conforms to your body while the cool gel regulates body temperature; porous, open cell design allows for a greater circulation and meets CertiPUR-US program standards for performance, emissions, and durability
- Pillow top with cushion-firm feel
Classic Brands Mercer Pillow-Top Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring 12-Inch Mattress combines the superior support of a wrapped coil innerspring system with the conforming response of gel-infused memory foam for a more comfortable, deeper, night’s sleep. Covered with a beautifully detailed quilted pillow-top knit cover, corded edges, and coordinating knit side panels for breathability, this quality mattress is an excellent value and will last for years to come.
The 12-inch profile Mercer Hybrid Gel Memory Foam Innerspring Mattress combines the support of a wrapped steel coil innersprings with the conforming response of gel memory foam. Starting with a 0.5- inch top layer of gel infused memory foam that disperses body heat and creates a cooler sleeping surface while retaining the pressure-relieving properties of traditional memory foam. A second layer of 0.25-inch comfort foam and a third layer of 0.25-inch comfort foam and a fourth later of 0.5-inch comfort foam works with the support layer providing you with the ultimate sleeping experience. An additional layer of 0.75 inch of comfort foam works with the 8-inch support layer of individually wrapped coils, which are in their encased in separate pockets, so they can contour precisely to your body. Individually wrapped coil innersprings move independently and reduce the sensation of movement on a bed providing contouring comfort and support for an undisturbed night sleep.
Benefits of Gel Memory Foam
Gel memory foam is more porous or open than conventional foam, meaning the cells are interconnected unlike closed cell foam; thereby it is more breathable and comfortable than higher density visco-elastic foam. Gel foam helps regulate temperature throughout the mattress. A gel memory foam mattress can support each part of the body evenly and individually. Gel Memory foam slowly and automatically adjusts to your body weight and temperature. In addition to the slow, conforming response, gel memory foam offers complete, luxurious and stress- free support. This can allow the spine to stay in a neutral position. Should you move during the night, your partner is never disturbed due to the lack of reciprocal movement between sleeping partners. Additionally, when you do move in bed, memory foam gently ‘fills in’ and reshapes itself to your new sleeping posture.
Individually Wrapped Coil Support Base
The support base in our hybrid mattresses consists of innerspring individual coils wrapped in a fabric designed to minimize friction and maximize support. The 13-gaugge steel coils tend to provide consistent distribution of support throughout the mattress and lessens motion transfer for sleep partners. An additional layer of 0.75 inch of comfort foam works with the 8-inch support layer of individually wrapped coils, which are encased in separate pockets, so they can contour precisely to your body. Individually wrapped coil innersprings move independently and reduce the sensation of movement on a bed, providing contouring comfort and support for an undisturbed night’s sleep.
The foam in the Mercer Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring 12-Inch Mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. The CertiPUR-US program is a voluntary testing, analysis, and certification program for flexible polyurethane foam used as a cushioning material in home furnishings such as adult mattresses, crib mattresses, upholstered furniture and some accessory comfort products. Certified flexible polyurethane foams have been independently laboratory tested.
Get it Right the First Time
It is also a good idea to know the size and the height of your mattress ahead of time to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of your bed frame, foundation, or adjustable bed base with the height of your mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your sleep system will be.
Twin Size – 39″” W x 75″” L x 12″” H
Twin XL Size – 39″” W x 80″” L x 12″” H
Full Size – 54″” W x 75″” L x 12″” H
Queen Size – 60″” W x 80″” L x 12″” H
King Size – 76″” W x 80″” L x 12″” H
California King Size – 72″” W x 84″” L x 12″” H
Classic Brands Smart Packaging
Smart packaging reduces the carbon footprint in the manufacturers shipping process. Our advanced packaging technology means we can roll-pack our mattresses and ship them at one-third of the normal size. Because of this process, we can ship more mattresses per delivery and reduce the amount of carbon emissions. A mattress that is roll-packed still retains its initial quality, as each will quickly recover and return to its original shape after being removed out of packaging.
Classic Brands Mercer Pillow-Top Cool Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring 12-Inch Mattress is backed with a 10-year worry-free warranty.
Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Classic Brands.